Our Knowledge Base contains the answers to more than 500 previously asked questions.
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Cost Items Database
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Directory & Contacts
- Show all articles ( 16 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 26 ) Collapse Articles
Files and Photos
Forms & Checklists
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 30 ) Collapse Articles
RFI & Notices
Schedule of Values
- Show all articles ( 34 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 1 ) Collapse Articles
Basics of Company Settings
To setup your company information and assign defaults and tweaks to get the most out of your account.
Use these setting to designate your Currency, Date and Number format. Add your local state and any other tax you need to account for here. You can have as many tax rates as you need.
Points to Remember:
To save your work, click the blue Submit button.
All information added here helps the system run smoothly.
Steps to Create a New Note:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Company Settings.
- Enter the following information:
- Tax EIN #:
- Logo: Click on the Blue button Upload Logo to add your logo to documentation.
- Company Name:
- Remove Sample Data:
- Currency Symbol:
- Date Format:
- Image Quality:
- Number Format:
- Phone Number Format: Use the phone number format that fits your country. If required format is not listed, select Custom Format.
- Time Cards: Select Yes or No.
- Retain Original Image:
- Use GPS Location for Time Card:
- Schedule: Block Out Weekends: Select Yes or No.
- Running Timecard Notification:
- Safety Topic Language:
- Safety Topic Categories:
- Show me all Topics:
Project Selection Options:
- Do not show Projects with the Status of ˜Completed’ in the Project Drop-down for these Modules. Choose from the list.
Schedule of Values: Automation
- When one of the items below matches the predefined status, automatically move it to the projects Schedule of Value.
- Estimate (Status = Approved):
- Work Orders (Complete):
- Change Orders (Billed & Unbilled/Approved)
- This will pre-select the chosen Term when creating a new record.
- Default: Select from drop-down.
- Calendar Integration:
0 out of 5 stars