Our Knowledge Base contains the answers to more than 500 previously asked questions.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Cost Items Database
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Directory & Contacts
- Show all articles ( 17 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
Files and Photos
Forms & Checklists
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
RFI & Notices
Schedule of Values
- Show all articles ( 38 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
Basics of Sub-Contracts
To Create a Sub-Contract.
With Contractor Foreman, Sub-Contracts can be handled easily and quickly. All Sub-Contracts can be tracked in Contractor Foreman as well as reported on and sorted by Project.
Points to Remember:
Required fields are marked with an Asterisk (*.)
To save your work, click the blue Submit button.
To edit the record, click the green pencil icon in the upper right corner.
Deleting Items can only be done by a person with Admin Rights or if you are given access to do so.
If a Sub-Contract needs to be Deleted, you can do so by clicking on the Action button at the bottom of the page on the right.
Steps to Create a New Sub-contract:
- Navigate to Main Menu.
- Click on Sub-Contracts.
- Click on blue button Create a New Sub-Contracts on the left.
- Enterthe followinginformation:
- Project: Select from System List. (Mandatory)
- Subject: (Mandatory)
- Date / Agreement #:
- Issued By: Select from Drop-down.
- Sub-Contractor: Select from System List.
- Work Retainage %:
- Response: Select one. Accept or Reject
- Add an Attachment: Upload all Photos & Files in link to this Project. (On the phone or Tab this would be a Camera button so just click away & it will upload here automatically)
- Import Items From: Select from Drop-down.
- Sub-Contract (Terms and Conditions): Select option “ Default “ Custom “ Both.
- Scope of work:
- Document Notes:
1.3 out of 5 stars