Our Knowledge Base contains the answers to more than 500 previously asked questions.
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
Cost Items Database
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
Directory & Contacts
- Show all articles ( 17 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles
Files and Photos
Forms & Checklists
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 31 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
RFI & Notices
Schedule of Values
- Show all articles ( 38 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 13 ) Collapse Articles
Which items can appear on the calendar?
The Calendar is a powerful tool that allows you and your employees to change the views to better focus on the tasks that matter most to you. Using the Display Options dropdown, you can select which types of items will appear within the calendar.
The Contractor Foreman calendar has the following 22 types of entries available to appear on the calendar. Since these are not “events”, they do not get sent over to Outlook or Gmail (if connected).
- Project > Warranty Start Date, “Warranty Start Date: Project Name”
- Opportunity > Estimated Sales Date, “Opp. Est Sales Date: Title”
- Opportunity > Bid Due, “Opp. Bid Due: Title”
- To Do > Due Date “To-Do Due: Task Name”
- WO > Service Date, “WO: Title (Project Name)” (Show as a single day event if there is no End Date. If there is an end date, show as a duration.)
- Inspection > Date, “Inspection: Type (Project Name)”
- Punchlists > Item Details, “Punchlist Due: Area (Assigned To)”
- Service Ticket > Service Date & Time, “Service: Customer (Company)”
- Permit > Pulled, “Permit Pulled: Type (Project)”
- Permit > Approved, “Permit Approved: Type (Project)”
- Permit > Expires, “Permit Expires: Type (Project)”
- Permit > Must be Pulled By, “Permit Pulled Deadline: Type (Project)”
- Invoice > Due Date, “Invoice Due: # (Project Name)”
- Estimate > Expiration Date, “Est. Expires: Customer (Company)”
- Estimate > Bids > Deadline, “Est. Bidding Deadline: Package Name (Estimate Title)”
- Bill > Due, “Bill Due: Vendor (Project)”
- PO > Delivery Date, “PO Est. Delivery: Vendor (Project)”
- Customer > Sales > Estimated Sales Date, “Est Sales Date: First Last (Company)”
- Customer > Sales > All Activity items (I think these are already showing correctly).
- Employee > Time Off Request > Shows if ‘Show on Calendar’ is checked.
- Employee > Training & Certification, “Emp. Cert. Expires: First Last (Subject)”
- Contractor > License & Certification, “Contr. Cert. Expires: Company (Subject)”
- Contractor > Insurance, “Contr. Ins. Expires: Company (Subject)
- Lead > Sales > Estimated Sales Date, “Est Sales Date: First Last (Company)”
- Lead > Sales > All Activity items (I think these are already showing correctly).
- RFI > Response Needed By, “RFI Due: To (Project)”
- Compliance Notice > Resolution Deadline, “Compliance Deadline: Compliance Type (Project)”
- Submittal > Due, “Submittal Due: Title (Project)”
- Settings > Vehicle > Policy Expires, “Vehicle Policy Exp: Year Name”
- Settings > Vehicle > Inspection Expires, “Vehicle Insp. Exp: Year Name”
- Settings > Vehicle > Registration Expires, “Vehicle Reg. Exp: Year Name”
- Cost Items > Equipment > Insurance Expires, “Equip. Ins. Exp: Name”
- Cost Items > Equipment > Policy Expires, “Equip. Policy Exp: Year Name”
- Cost Items > Equipment > Registration Expires, Equip. Reg. Exp: Name”
0 out of 5 stars